MANAGER OF CONCIERGE SERVICES JHS Job Number: 00121769
Job Posting : Jun 4, 2018, 8:28:07 PM Closing Date : Jun 19, 2018, 4:59:00 AM Full-time A.M. P.M.
Posting Salary : COMPETITIVE
Organization: Health and Hospital Systems
The Manager of Concierge Services develops processes and provides support to patients who are new to Cook County Health & Hospitals System (CCHHS), anticipating surgery or prolonged treatment to provide helpful hints, support effective navigation, and develop a coordinated approach for the multiple services available within CCHHS with the aim of making visits more meaningful and productive. Through an understanding of managed care rules and financing, medical homes, outpatient care delivery, the manager creates a pathways to support staff and patients.
· Direct and effectuate CCHHS management policies practices
· Access and proficiently navigate CCHHS records system to obtain and review information necessary to execute provisions of applicable collective bargaining agreements
· Develops processes and provides support to patients who are new to Cook County Health & Hospitals System (CCHHS), anticipating surgery or prolonged treatment to provide helpful hints, support effective navigation
· Maintains an understanding of the approaches and requirements for several CCHHS programs or departments, including but not limited to, Registration, Patient Access, Prior Authorization, Transportation and scheduling to support development of educational materials, checklists, and other communication means for support for staff to use
· Collaborates with Department leaders to support and integrated approach to patient flow. Works to make entire process appear seamless to the patients
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (official transcripts dues at time of interview)
· Two (2) years of work experience in healthcare environment
· Two (2) years of management experience
· One (1) Prior experience in process improvement, satisfaction, and/or patient outcomes, i.e. developing surveys, implementing corrective action processes
· Prior experience working with diverse stakeholders, nurses, physicians, administrative staff, finance staff
· Master's degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration from an accredited college or university
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish or English/Polish
· Prior project management experience
When applying for employment with the Cook County Health & Hospitals System, preference is given to honorably discharged Veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States for not less than 6 months of continuous service
To take advantage of this preference a Veteran must :
· Meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
· Identify self as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to the question by answering yes to the question,
The Cook County Health & Hospitals System’s mission is to deliver integrated health services with dignity and respect regardless of a patient’s ability to pay; foster partnerships with other health providers and communities to enhance the health of the public; and advocate for policies that promote the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the people of Cook County.
CCHHS is comprised of two hospitals, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital and Provident Hospital, a robust network of more than a dozen community health centers, the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center, the Community Triage Center, the Cook County Department of Public Health, Cermak Health Services, which provides health care to individuals at the Cook County Jail and the Juvenile Temporary Detention Center, and CountyCare, a Medicaid managed care health plan.
The system cares for more than 300,000 patients each year and its physicians are experts in their fields, committed to providing their patients with comprehensive, compassionate and cutting-edge care. Today, CCHHS is transforming the provision of health care in Cook County by promoting community-based primary and preventive care, growing an innovative, collaborative health plan and enhancing the patient experience.
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.