MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
• physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
• revenue cycle management solutions
• performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Pediatrix Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE neonatologist to join our practice at Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park, MD. The six-bed Level-II NICU has approximately 190 admissions annually and has an average daily census of 16, including the well-baby nursery. There are about 1700 deliveries each year at the hospital.
Calls are 24hours in house and responsibilities include admissions and management of patients. The group sees a variety of clinical conditions and works closely with our larger network of neonatologists in our regional practice. Experienced providers or newly graduating residents are welcomed to apply.
Takoma Park, is a community suburb of Washington DC, located in Montgomery County. The area is known as “Azalea City” because of the many flowering azalea bushes that brighten the area in the spring.
With Washington D.C.'s status as a vibrant world city and the heart of the United States government, cultural and economic opportunities abound. Residents can walk, bike, or take a short Metro or bus ride to many popular destinations.
The community also benefits from being located in Montgomery County, Maryland, which is considered to have one of the best public school systems in the nation
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
- Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees
For questions, please contact Kathleen Schlemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.243.3839, ext. 5330.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status