Providence is calling a Manager Diagnostic Imaging to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a Manager Diagnostic Imaging to be responsible for planning, coordinating and directly supervising the activities of the Diagnostic Imaging Departments.
The incumbent will provide education and consultation on Diagnostic Imaging procedures for patients of all ages in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care and practice. Additionally, he or she will help select, orient, supervise, and evaluate new caregivers, and will issue coaching and disciplinary actions when warranted according to organizational policies and procedures.
In this position you will:
- Direct the activities of the department to ensure that continuous quality and cost effective services are provided.
- Develop and implement departmental policies and procedures to ensure stable and effective services.
- Ensure ACR and other accreditations are kept current.
- Provide supervision to department staff according to organizational policies and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with physicians, other departments, and community agencies to coordinate patient care activities.
- Develop and maintain department budget.
- Demonstrate age specific patient care considerations for the population served.
- Manage Kronos and attendance for employees.
- Maintain confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology. Or graduate of ARDMS program or NMTCB program Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or ARDMS
- Current certification for the State of Washington as a Radiologic Technologist or certification of ARDMS for Ultrasound
- Five (5) plus years as a Technologist
- Two (2) years' experience in a supervisory role
- Two (2) plus years working as a supervisor in a related Imaging area in an acute care hospital setting
- Thorough knowledge in Diagnostic Imaging
- Knowledge of JCAHO standards, federal, state and local regulation regarding area of assignment
- Knowledge of and ability to apply provisions of multiple union contracts
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or Radiology
- Certified Radiology Administrator
- Cap or lean training experience
- Experience in Human Resource management.
- Five (5) years working in related imaging position
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 146738