Providence is calling a per diem, variable shift Registered Nurse (RN) for the Patient Placement Center at the Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Work directly with the House Supervisors and function in a role which replicates the House Supervisor and their communication with administration primarily in relation to patient placement.
- Maintain accurate admission status at all times.
- Demonstrate initiative and effective decision making.
- Assure high quality, individualized, cost effective patient placement.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current California Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of three years recent acute care experience in a management or House Supervisor role.
- Comply with HIPAA and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures as they apply to the job.
- Comply with Department of Public Health (DPH), The Joint Commission and other accreditation and regulatory agencies standards.
- Knowledge and adherence to Infection Control and Environment of Care Guidelines and procedures as described in the annual education module.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN).
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet® Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 150810