A rewarding career that fits your life. Those who have joined the Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of, apply today.
Looking for an expert SQL developer (Teradata preferred) with advanced skills of SSRS/SSIS/Visual Studio/VBA/ VB.net and knowledge of advanced tableau or an inclination to learn it quickly. Ability to work with large databases and understanding health care is a huge advantage. Ability to understand the business case and convert that into code to extract data is a huge plus. Position is remote/work from home. Pls send resume to inbox. Pls forward to suitable candidates.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for providing coordination and/or collection of relevant Revenue Cycle data to support the Continuous Improvement team. This position provides maintenance/updates as necessary to ensure the integrity of assigned financial systems and databases.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Gathers data from various sources to document and analyze Revenue Cycle data and financial information necessary to complete projects in assigned area. Generates various monthly or bi-weekly financial reports or ad hoc reports that enable Continuous Improvement to control and analyze operations.
2. Works with Continuous Improvement and Revenue Cycle Operations to assist with data gathering and/or interpretation. Ensures accuracy of Revenue Cycle information systems and maintenance of reporting. Ensures the integrity of Revenue Cycle reports and databases used for Continuous Improvement.
3. Works with other analysts to validate trending of Revenue Cycle data.
4. Provides Revenue Cycle analysis support for special projects assigned to the department by management for analysis. Provides intermediate complexity of logic and analysis of data, sorts through data and determines which elements are useful or pertinent to the assigned project. Identifies outliers and recognizes trends, presents data and analysis results to appropriate parties.
5. Prepares timely and accurate reports and presentations for Continuous Improvement recurring meetings, senior leadership, and Revenue Cycle operations.
6. Assists in identification of operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances through the review of Revenue Cycle leading and trailing indicators. Educates users of the assigned financial reporting system on the utilization of reports and the functionality of those reports.
7. Provides education on Continuous Improvement reporting to non-Revenue Cycle staff so they can break down analysis in simple terms.
8. Continuous Improvement assignment for facility(ies) with $75,000,000 to $110,000,000 average monthly gross revenue and performs complex operational Continuous Improvement analysis.
9. Uses specialized knowledge to analyze information and solve business problems. Works independently under general supervision. Provides management with accurate and timely information necessary to effectively manage financial operations for revenues in excess of $300m annually. Consults internally with Department Directors, Administration, Data Operations, Financial Services Department Personnel and Banner Health System personnel. Works with State governmental agencies, colleagues as other healthcare facilities, professional organizations and outside vendors. Assignments with in the Western Region will have regional scope and accountability.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Management or related field or equivalent experience.
Requires a proficiency level typically attained with 4 years of experience in healthcare financial management/analysis work. Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with changing needs and deadlines. Requires excellent human relations skills and the ability to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels staff and outside professionals.
Requires strong abilities in statistical analysis, data interpretation, computer software applications, database and spreadsheet programs, plus a proficiency in financial modeling techniques to generate management reports, projections, allocations, and analyses.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R7659
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.