BaylorScott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Neuropsychologistto join in Round Rock, TX.
The Neuropsychologist will providedirect patient care. This is an employed position with acompetitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, acomprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
BaylorScott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with afavorable work and/or training history. Candidates should beable to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostictest in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates shouldalso be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies andother professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may varybased upon position type and/or level.
- DoctorateDegree in Psychology (PhD) or (Psy.D)
- Licenseto Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board is required
- Psychology License is required
Employeeshall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrateactive pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialtyboard of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of OsteopathicSpecialists
- Must have completed a 2 year post doctoral neuropsychology fellowship.
Internal Number: 20004361
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.