Asset Specialist and Distribution Tech PRN Rotating
Piedmont Medical Center
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Admin / Clerical
Internal Number: 2105043118
Asses Specialist and Distribution Tech PRN Rotating Position Summary
1. Responsible for delivery and retrieval of medical equipment to designated areas and patient care units.
2. Collect soiled and used medical equipment and perform decontamination procedures according to company guidelines.
3. Assist and pulling equipment due to preventative maintenance
4. Ability to understand Proper PPE, HIPAA and Ethical Business guidelines for a clean/ safe environment.
5. Ability to walk a minimum of 7 miles a day , push, reach and carry equipment
6. Ability to work within a team environment with an enthusiastic and positive work attitude.
7. Ability to perform work duties with limited supervision.
8. Ability to perform General computer skills.
9. Demonstrate a pro-active approach towards safety and health in compliance with all company policies and regulations.
10. Provide excellent customer service. Utilize computer system to track medical equipment
ASSET SPECIALIST AND DISTRIBUTION TECH PRN ROTATING CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum Experience: Prior experience working with inventory management preferred. General computer knowledge. Previous hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
Primary Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Facility: Piedmont Medical Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.