Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Maintains all communications for the department including written correspondence and telephone contacts. Drafts documents as requested.
• Provides project management on a variety of projects, may include assistance with budget planning and tracing, statistical reporting, and other data tasks as required by the department.
• Coordinates and calendars for meetings and appointments to provide optimal utilization of the Department Manager’s time. Position works collaboratively with other administrative staff throughout the hospital system, the community, etc.
• Fields all departmental phone calls, provides appropriate trouble shooting and routes caller appropriately; screens all department mail, reduces paper flow and manages all follow-up correspondence.
• Assists with developing the annual operating budgets and supports the strategic planning process.
What You Will Need:
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and to demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Proficient with computer programs with word processing: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management and outside venders.
• Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail and ability and willingness to multi task.
• Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Good math skills with an ability to understand and work with spreadsheets.
• Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal and external customers as demonstrated by work history and interview process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by application resume, work history and interview process.
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Five (5) years’ secretarial/administrative experience
Performs a variety of administrative assistant duties to support the designated department. Will provide clerical support to the department and leadership staff. Monitors and reports absenteeism/tardiness records. Maintains time and attendance records. Maintains and updates all administrative manuals for the manager. Records and distributes meeting minutes. Prepares and distributes meeting agendas/materials. Schedules, coordinates and maintains meetings/appointment calendar(s) as needed. Provides project management on a variety of projects, assistance with budget planning and tracking, statistical reporting, and other data tasks as required by the department.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.