Consumer Experience Specialist 1 – AdventHealth Gordon
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: This is a virtual position
The role you’ll contribute:
The frontline Representative is responsible for fielding and resolving inquiries via phone, chat, and other potential contact methods within the centralized Consumer Experience Center (CxC).
Expectations of this role include providing exceptional customer service, striving to anticipate and meet the needs of AdventHealth consumers, treating all consumers and colleagues with dignity and respect, and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve quality and performance standards.
The frontline Representative reports to the department Supervisor and maintains a working knowledge of AdventHealth service offerings, service workflows, and contact center technologies necessary to perform all job functions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrate through behavior AdventHealth’s mission, vision, values and service standards as outlined in the organization’s Whole Care Experience training
• Maintain competence and use critical thinking skills to promptly resolve consumer inquiries within assigned functional area(s)
• Demonstrates empowerment to successfully resolve customer inquiries
• Adhere to all established workflows, scripting, and department greetings
• Create delightful customer experience by setting proper expectations and consistently following through with end- users
• Thoroughly document all interactions and consistently update consumer records in the relevant technology system(s)
• Demonstrates appropriate customer-care skills such as empathy, active listening, courtesy, politeness, helpfulness and other skills as identified to a variety of customers including consumers, clinic staff, physicians, CxC colleagues, and leaders
• Achieves individual key department performance objectives such as quality assurance and productivity.
• Maintain knowledge of CxC and AdventHealth offerings to provide exceptional services
• Handle sensitive matters courteously and with professionalism. When appropriate, escalate with leadership for proper awareness and/or resolution.
• Adhere to department policies and procedures and HIPAA regulations
• Perform other duties as assigned by department leaders
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Ability to articulate the mission of AH and the CxC
• Strong attention to detail and ability to take initiative to resolve inquiries and issues
• Demonstrated personal commitment to promoting and providing excelled customer service
• Demonstrated interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills; remains patient while interacting with consumers and colleagues
• Exhibits desire to continuously learn, improve service delivery, and work in a team environment
• Ability to listen and document notes simultaneously
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instruction
• Maintains high energy and positive attitude
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Adapts quickly to change and balances multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrates regular, consistent and punctual attendance
• Effective communicator in English, both orally and in writing
• Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite programs and basic keyboard typing skills
• Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRM, telephony, electronic health records, and other potential systems
Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Medical terminology knowledge
Education and Skills Required:
• High-school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years prior experience in a Call Center OR Customer Service environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• One year of experience in a healthcare setting focused on patient care
• Associate degree
• College course or the equivalent in computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
To improve the patient experience by providing health care providers; patients and their families; and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources focused on best practices.