Northern & Central California, California
Mt Kisco, New York
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Raleigh, North Carolina
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Diamond Bar, California
Passaic County, New Jersey
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure highly preferred.
- Clinical license required.
- Certification preferred by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality).
- BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities, effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee healthy, and safety/risk management standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.