New York, New York
Elmira, New York
Raleigh, North Carolina
Santa Cruz, California
Mission Hills, California
Buffalo, New York
Walla Walla, Washington
White Plains, New York
Durham, North Carolina
As a Director of Pharmacy you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy is required from an accredited college of pharmacy, Master's and PharmD preferred.
- Current Pharmacist licensure in the state where the hospital is located.
- Four years experience in Pharmacy Management including Performance Management.
- Experience in coordinating meetings.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, JCAHO, CMS and state guidelines.
- Clinical background in patient care field required.
- Experience in facilitating teams.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the role and use of a computer in the processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing skills.