Location: Boise, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Patient Access Specialist 2 to join our Connect Call Center team.
Connect is a health care contact call center, located in downtown Boise. We are the gateway to our patient's healthcare experience. We provide a variety of services in a non-patient setting, which include, high contact on the phone and online with customers and providers, phone scheduling and pre-registering patients for clinics and imaging centers, insurance authorizations, referral management, community services and surgery scheduling services. Each day over 250 + Connect Specialists navigate patients, families, and providers across the health care continuum.
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm MT
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm MT
- Mon-Fri 9:30am-6pm MT
- Mon-Fri 11:30am-8pm MT
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Great phone and customer service skills
- The ability to utilize multiple applications simultaneously
- Administrative knowledge and ability to learn quickly
What We Offer/Perks
- Great team culture and be a part of an organization that greatly impacts our community
- Ample opportunities to learn and ability grow within the organization
- Benefit eligible position
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Orthodontics
- Wellness programs
- 401 Match Plan
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- And so much more!
- Supports an exceptional experience through all customer interactions, ensuring professional, timely and accurate communication - both verbally and in writing.
- Supports a perspective payment program by communicating organization policies, financial options, explaining insurance coverage/non-coverage.
- Utilize a variety of technology, tools, and resources to support departmental workflows.
- Performs one of the following workflows with attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency:
- - Call front lining
- - Patient Registration
- - Scheduling
- - Referral Coordination
- - Order Transcription
- - Pre-Authorization
- - Benefit Verification
- - Patient Obligation Estimates
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year relevant experience.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.