Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Admin / Clerical
Materials Management Coordinator
Community Rehabilitation Hospital West
Community Health Network and Lifepoint Rehabilitation (formerly Kindred) have broken ground on the third inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the Indianapolis area, at 8920 E 56th Street in Brownsburg, IN.
This 40-bed, 50,000-square-foot, two-story facility, to be called Community Rehabilitation Hospital West, will focus on acute rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic conditions, multiple traumas, amputation and other injuries or disorders. Large multidisciplinary therapy gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The 40-bed hospital will also include a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities to support patient care and help return the patient back to daily living activities.
The hospital expects to employ approximately 170 and accept its first patient in the first quarter of 2023.
Community and Lifepoint operate Community Rehabilitation Hospital North in Northeast Indianapolis, which opened in June 2013, and Community Rehabilitation Hospital South in Greenwood, a suburb of Indianapolis, which opened in August 2018.
This third hospital will help address the growing need for inpatient rehabilitation services in the Indianapolis area.
This individual is responsible for ordering, receiving and stocking supplies. Issues and tracks purchase orders on a daily basis, identifies trends that affect the input of this information as well as the hospital's operation.
- Identifies inventory needs for all departments in hospital. Orders both medical and office supplies as needed. Also, returns all unused or misordered supplies to vendor in a timely fashion.
- Informs Leadership when recalled medical supplies are issued and remove recalled supplies from clean supply rooms.
- Stocks and labels all charged medical and office supplies.
- Maintains and organizes all medical supply and office storage locations.
- Revises information in computer system(s) as needed.
- Communicates with Leadership to ensure inventory levels are sufficient. Will also keep Leadership informed of any special inventory needs.
- Coordinates purchase orders and packing slips for timely and accurate payment processing.
- Provides professional, accurate and timely service in all material management functions.
- Informs the Controller when a new inventory item is requested and informs the Plant Operations Manager when new hazardous materials are purchased.
- Maintains a log of rental equipment and daily usage. Ensures that rental equipment is returned on a timely basis.
- Demonstrates ongoing competency skills including population-specific competencies, above level problem solving skills and decision making abilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in purchasing preferred.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with co-workers, physicans and patients.
- Good Communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.