Location: Boise, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Patient Care Specialist 1 to join our team.
Do you have amazing people skills?
Do you have experience in a call center?
Do you have administrative ability with computers and office equipment?
We are excited to be hiring a motivated staff of professionals with excellent customer service skills and administrative knowledge to assist our patients from the front line. These people are most often the first person our patients see when they enter the hospital! St. Luke's takes pride in our involvement in the community and it is of utmost importance to us that we have kind, professional folks helping our most important asset - our patients!
The Patient Care Specialist 1 is responsible for providing support in the Revenue Cycle function area. Will answer incoming calls from clients, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, collect patient balances and provide information.
We have a great team who is looking for someone who wants to enjoy what they do and have fun with the people they work with!
Our schedule is FULL TIME and is eligible for our full benefits package:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Paid time off, Sick Leave
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- And so much more!
- Under direct supervision, performs basic, routine duties of limited scope and complexity.
- Collects patient balances and handles financial assistance documents that are routine in nature. Referring more complex issues to higher levels.
- Answers a high volume of calls. Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Performs standardized and routine tasks.
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years's experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.