Location: Boise, Idaho
Admin / Clerical
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Patient Access Specialist 3 to join our Elks Rehab team.
Shift details: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Call center scheduling.
- Supports an exceptional experience through all customer interactions, ensuring professional, timely and accurate communication- both verbally and in writing.
- Supports a perspective payment program by communicating organization policies, financial options, explaining insurance coverage/non-coverage.
- Utilize a variety of technology, tools, and resources to support departmental workflows.
- Performs one of the following workflows with attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency:
- - Call front lining
- - Patient Registration
- - Complex Scheduling
- - Referral Coordination
- - Order Transcription
- - Pre-Authorization
- - Benefit Verification
- - Patient Obligation Estimates
- Cross trained to support multiple functional areas.
- May serve as a role model, mentor, trainer and/or resource to coworkers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.